Of 85,000 chemicals in existence today, only about 200 have been tested for their impact on human health.
*According to CoastalCare.org
- The average household spends $600 – $800 a year on cleaning products and supplies.
- The average household spends $200 on paper towels.
- 3,000 Tons of paper towel waste are created every single day. This accounts for 51,000 trees and 60 million gallons of water per day to replace daily usage.
- Use the Veggie & Fruit Scrub Cloth to remove any dirt, waxes, or debris on the surface.
- Watermelon and cantaloupe should always be washed before cutting them. If not, the knife blade may bring germs and bacteria from the surface down into the fruit.
- First use the Veggie & Fruit Scrub Cloth to scrub down wipe down the Watermelon down with an EnviroCloth.