Skip to content
- For make-up removal or to wash face, wet the body cloth under warm or hot water, ring and wash face. Do not use with anything other than water!
- To exfoliate more, ring out more water. For less exfoliation, use wetter.
- Use on body in the shower or bath but do NOT use any soap.
- Use on legs before shaving-no shaving creams needed.
- When done, rinse thoroughly with hot water and hang to dry. In between launderings, you can wash with a little bit of Norwex Dishwashing detergent or a sprinkle of Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent and rinse thoroughly. Ring well after use and hang to dry.
- Use of make-up removers, eye make-up removers, facial cleaners, shaving cream, soap
- Slightly dirty microfiber can be washed with Norwex Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering. Rinse thoroughly after washing and hang by tag.
- Cloths that have been used heavily should be laundered using Norwex Ultra Power Plus, which contains no fillers, after each use. Wash with hot water and dry on high heat. (If not using Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent, make sure your laundry detergent has NO fillers, dyes or perfumes)
- Wash and dry with NON-lint items like sheets or fitness wear.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- For deep, stubborn stains or odors, microfiber can be boiled for 10 minutes to allow fibers to swell and release the debris.