- Dries hands without spreading bacteria that can be caught in traditional hand towels.
- Has Baclock technology which will help purify the chenille hand towel to inhibit odors
- Can be hung on towel bars, oven handles, hooks or even strollers
- Traditional hand towels that can spread bacteria that is caught in the fibers of traditional hand towels.
- Paper towels and reduces paper towel cost and waste.
- Hands to dry
How to Hang:
- Place towel with tag facing the back of the wall or area you are hanging
- Make sure the pointed end of the flap (V) is has the loop underneath it.
- Bring the bottom of the towel under the towel bar or ring and push it through the loop
- Pull the towel through the loop until the desired length is achieved.
a video of how to hang the Chenille Hand Towel:
- Wash in warm water with Ultra Power Plus Laundry detergent or 100% biodegradable detergent with NO fillers, dyes or perfumes. Dry on med to high heat.
- Wash with NON-lint items like sheets or fitness gear.
- Wash with like colors.
- No bleach, fabric softener or dryer sheets