- Use dish cloth to scrub stuck-on food from dishes, sticky substances left on counters
- Safe for non-stick cookware
- Sponges which can harbor bacteria (dish cloth is made of nylon)
- Non-stick surfaces, counters, dishes, any surface with sticky residue, great on windshields, bumpers, headlights to remove bugs (with a little dishwashing liquid), to wash cast iron pans, stove top scrubbing, cleaning up cooked rice and oatmeal left in pans
- Rinse dish cloth after use and allow to air dry.
- Can be used with Norwex Dishwashing Liquid or other dishwashing liquids (no BacLock)
- Can be placed on top shelf of dishwasher and run through a normal wash cycle with your dishes.
- Dish mat
- Dishwashing Liquid
- Bottle Brush and Accessories