Skip to content
- Use dry for dusting (fold in half and rub against itself to create static charge)
- Use damp (with only water) for all other cleaning
- Rinse in hot water, wring out any excess water (to help with the drying process)
- Hang to dry by tag (or fold over dish washer / stove handle) when finished cleaning
- Remember, you are removing 99% of bacteria on all surfaces you clean!
- All-purpose cleaner, granite cleaner, stainless cleaner, bathroom/shower cleaner, kitchen cleaner, disinfecting wipes, carpet cleaner, stain remover, magic erasers and more
Use on any washable surface:
- Granite, quartz, kitchen appliances, windows, showers, tubs, toilets, carpet, upholstery, walls, vehicles, clothes, toys, tools, outdoor furniture and more
- Slightly dirty microfiber can be washed with Norwex Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering.
- Cloths that have been used heavily should be laundered using Norwex Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent, which contains no fillers, after each use. If not using Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent be sure to use 100% biodegradable detergent with NO fillers, dyes, or perfumes
- Wash in hot water and dry on med to high heat.
- Do NOT use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Only wash and dry with NON-lint items like sheets or fitness wear.
- For deep, stubborn stains or odors, microfiber can be boiled for 10 minutes with a sprinkle of Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent to allow fibers to swell and release the debris.
Remember, E-nviro cleans E-verything!
- Window Cloth
- Kids EnviroCloth
- Scrubby Corner Cloth
- Spray Bottle
- Norwex Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent
- Norwex Dishwashing Liquid
example uses with the EnviroCloth