Skip to content
- Non-abrasive sponge is safe to wash dishes, non-stick surfaces, ovens, glass-top stoves, bathrooms, sinks, faucets, etc.
- Use wet, squeeze excess water out before using
- Can be used to scrub off sticky substances or where you need extra scrubbing power
- Used with Norwex Descaler or Cleaning Paste to remove stubborn rust or lime stains
- Not recommended for brushed stainless steel
- Abrasive or scouring pads, abrasive cleaners
- Non-stick surfaces, counters, bathtubs, sinks, ovens, glass top stoves, dishes, pots, faucets bathtubs, etc.
- Rinse sponge thoroughly after use and squeeze to remove excess water. Air dry.
- Can be washed with Norwex Dishwashing Liquid.
- Can be placed on top shelf of dishwasher and run through a normal wash cycle with your dishes.
- SpiriSponge will flatten over time, but still is powerful and useful. Can last 3-4 months depending on use.
example uses with the SpiriSponge