- Highly concentrated detergent that is safe for all fabrics including delicates and hand-washables and Norwex microfiber (It is important to use this for your Norwex microfiber!)
- Safe for HE and conventional washers and septic tanks
- Good for all water types including hard water
- Saves you money by using less
HE (High Efficiency) Washer
- ¼ – ½ tsp: HE washer (soft water)
- 1 tsp: HE washer (hard water)
- 1 T: non-HE washer (soft water)
- 2 T: non-HE washer (hard water)
- Can be made into a paste with a little water to use as a spot treater
· Laundry detergents which often contain fillers, phosphates, dyes and perfumes which can cause skin irritations. Is safe for the environment.
· All clothing fabrics
- Follow the above recommendations for amounts depending on your washer and water hardness.
- See next page for other uses of Ultra Power Plus. It’s good for more than just laundry!
- Stain Remover
- Fluff and Tumble Dryer Balls
- Washing Net
Other Uses of Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent
Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent (UPP) cleans more than just laundry and your Norwex microfiber cloths. These ideas are NOT represented by Norwex, but discovered by other Norwex consultants and their customers. Please always try in an inconspicuous place when trying these uses for the first time
All Purpose Spray:
- To make an all-purpose spray: Mix ½ tsp. with 16 oz. water. Use with EnviroCloth to wipe or clean.
- To clean grout, mix 1 tsp. in a spray bottle and clean grout with a toothbrush or SpiriSponge
- To clean “scum ring” off bathtub: fill hot water in tub and add 1 scoop of UPP and mix to dissolve. Let soak and scrub off scum with EnviroCloth or SpiriSponge.
- Spray down shower doors and bathtubs to clean
- To extend the time of laundering a kitchen cloth, sprinkle in a tiny bit of UPP into the kitchen cloth and rinse well. Air dry.
- Clean stainless-steel appliances using the diluted “UPP All-purpose Spray” (dilution listed above). This will help remove previous build-up of stainless steel cleaners
- To clean metal or mesh filters, soak in warm water and ½ tsp-1 tsp UPP and let soak. Use toothbrush to scrub filter if needed.
- Use as a pre-treater. Sprinkle a bit of UPP with a small amount of water to make a paste and rub onto stained area. Can use EnviroCloth to help remove stain OR soak stained items with diluted UPP.
- To sanitize HE washer, add ¼ tsp. and put on sanitize cycle.
- To remove stains, mix a pinch with a small amount of hot water onto the stain. Let soak, then scrub with EnviroCloth
- Mix 1 gallon of water with 1 tbsp. UPP to clean/wash your garden pots at the end of the season.
- Mix a pinch of UPP with Norwex dishwashing liquid and soak jewelry. Rinse and polish with Window Cloth.
- Sprinkle a tiny bit of UPP after each use with Make-Up Removal Cloth, rub against itself and rinse thoroughly to help remove make-up stains (in between laundering). Same steps for Body Cloths.
- Soak make-up brushes in a cup of hot water and a sprinkle of UPP. Rinse well.